Wish I may quilt pattern
Difficulty: Adventurous Beginner
Make this stunning starry quilt with some clever strip piecing—and with NO curved seams! This quilt is perfect for digging into your strip and string scrap stash. You can also use strips from jellyrolls or larger pieces of fabric too. It’s not as hard as it looks!
This pattern is a digital PDF pattern. After purchase, you will get an email with a link enabling you to download the pattern. This link will expire after 30 days.
- Crib: 39″ x 39″
- Throw (pictured on cover): 65″ x 65″
- Twin: 65″ x 91″
- Queen: 91″ x 91″
- Clear instructions
- Illustrations for every step
- Fabric quantities for all included sizes
- Cutting instructions and diagrams for efficient fabric use for all included sizes
- Coloring sheet
- Full-sized templates
- Formatted to letter-sized paper for easy printing
This pattern is for personal, non-commercial use only. Group/guild licenses are available; please contact me for more info.