Tiger lily quilt pattern
Difficulty: Adventurous Beginner
This big, bold flower quilt is a showstopper! Perfect for using your scraps or precious bits of a favorite fabric. This quilt would be a super cute baby gift, or Christmas quilt done in holiday fabrics or colors. This quilt is quite simple to piece; it uses only easy to sew components combined together and no paper piecing.
This pattern is a digital PDF pattern. After purchase, you will get an email with a link enabling you to download the pattern. This link will expire after 30 days.
- Crib: 45″ x 45″
- Throw (pictured on cover): 60″ x 60″
- Queen: 90″ x 90″
- Clear instructions
- Illustrations for every step
- Fabric quantities for all included sizes
- Cutting instructions and diagrams for efficient fabric use for all included sizes
- Coloring sheet
- Full-sized templates
- Formatted to letter-sized paper for easy printing