Starling quilt pattern
This pretty, understated quit has little strips that ripple in waves across the top. Made with just a few fabrics, or with scraps, this quilt makes an impact without being too busy. You’ll do some very simple foundation piecing, but by using pre-cut pieces it’s super easy with minimal waste.
This pattern is a digital PDF pattern. After purchase, you will get an email with a link enabling you to download the pattern. This link will expire after 30 days.
- Crib: 42″ x 42″
- Throw (pictured on cover): 66″ x 66″
- Twin: 68″ x 92″
- Queen: 92″ x 92″
- Clear instructions
- Illustrations for every step
- Fabric quantities for all included sizes
- Cutting and assembly instructions for all included sizes
- Coloring sheet
- Formatted to letter-sized paper for easy printing
This pattern is for personal, non-commercial use only. Group/guild licenses are available; please contact me for more info.