Sea star quilt pattern
Difficulty: Adventurous Beginner
Scrappy and fun, with lots of movement, this quilt is great for digging into a stack of your favorite prints, or that precut bundle you’ve been saving. This quilt looks complex but has only very easy-to-piece components and two alternating blocks.
This pattern is a digital PDF pattern. After purchase, you will get an email with a link enabling you to download the pattern. This link will expire after 30 days.
- Crib: 40″ x 50″
- Throw (pictured on cover): 70″ x 70″
- Twin: 70″ x 90″
- Queen: 90″ x 90″
- Clear instructions
- Illustrations for every step
- Fabric quantities for all included sizes
- Cutting and assembly instructions for all included sizes
- Coloring sheet
- Formatted to letter-sized paper for easy printing
This pattern is for personal, non-commercial use only. Group/guild licenses are available; please contact me for more info.