Make this beautiful quilt in any colorway. Use prints to make a colorful field of flowers! The exact fabrics I used are also listed in the pattern.
This quilt is fairly quick and easy to sew, and is for any quilter that has some experience with quilting. I would say it is for an adventurous beginner that has a quilt or two under their belt.
This is a digital PDF pattern. After purchase, you will get an email with a link enabling you to download the pattern. This link will expire after 30 days.
- Crib: 42″ x 42″
- Throw (pictured on cover): 67″ x 67″
- Twin: 71″ x 92″
- Queen: 96″ x 96″
- Clear instructions
- Illustrations for every step
- Fabric quantities for all included sizes
- Cutting instructions and diagrams for efficient fabric use for all included sizes
- Coloring sheet
- Formatted to letter-sized paper for easy printing