Idylwyld quilt pattern
Difficulty: Adventurous Beginner
This pretty flower quilt looks like a field of flowers and is an excellent quilt to use up some of those scraps! Choose two groups of flower colors (for example, warm and cool) and settle into some simple, enjoyable piecing. This quilt is quite easy to sew and comes together fairly quickly.
This pattern is a digital PDF pattern. After purchase, you will get an email with a link enabling you to download the pattern. This link will expire after 30 days.
- Crib: 40″ x 40″
- Throw (pictured on cover): 70″ x 70″
- Twin: 70″ x 84″
- Queen: 91″ x 91″
- Clear instructions
- Illustrations for every step
- Fabric quantities for all included sizes
- Cutting instructions and diagrams for efficient fabric use for all included sizes
- Coloring sheet
- Formatted to letter-sized paper for easy printing
This pattern is for personal, non-commercial use only. Group/guild licenses are available; please contact me for more info.