Half moon bay quilt pattern
This scrappy, fun quilt is perfect for digging into your scraps or a fat quarter or fat eighth bundle. Even if you’re newer to curved piecing, you’ll be able to enjoy making this quilt.
This pattern is a digital PDF pattern. After purchase, you will get an email with a link enabling you to download the pattern. This link will expire after 30 days.
- Crib: 38″ x 50″
- Throw (pictured on cover): 62″ x 62″
- Twin: 74″ x 86″
- Queen: 90″ x 90″
- Clear instructions
- Illustrations for every step
- Fabric quantities for all included sizes
- Cutting and assembly instructions for all included sizes
- Printable templates
- Coloring sheet
- Formatted to letter-sized paper for easy printing
This pattern is for personal, non-commercial use only. Group/guild licenses are available; please contact me for more info.