Five by five quilt pattern
This quilt is made entirely from 2-1/2″ strips, so you can make a big dent in your scraps and feature a few favorites! This quilt might look complex, but is very easy to assemble. And giant blocks means you only have to make a handful!
This pattern is a digital PDF pattern. After purchase, you will get an email with a link enabling you to download the pattern. This link will expire after 30 days.
- Crib: 44″ x 44″
- Throw (pictured on cover): 66″ x 66″
- Twin: 66″ x 88″
- Queen: 88″ x 88″
- Clear instructions
- Illustrations for every step
- Fabric quantities for all included sizes
- Cutting and assembly instructions for all included sizes
- Coloring sheet
- Formatted to letter-sized paper for easy printing
This pattern is for personal, non-commercial use only. Group/guild licenses are available; please contact me for more info.