Devonian gardens EPP quilt pattern
Piece together a colorful flower garden! This quilt is sewn using English paper piecing, or EPP. Dig into your scraps or your stash of favorite prints—you’ll have great fun choosing the different fabrics that go into each flower. This quilt is perfect for an intermediate EPPer.
Included in the pattern are printable EPP shapes and templates for efficient fabric cutting. You can print as many as you need!
This pattern is a digital PDF pattern. After purchase, you will get an email with a link enabling you to download the pattern. This link will expire after 30 days.
- Crib: 41″ x 41″
- Throw (pictured on cover): 69″ x 69″
- Twin: 69″ x 87″
- Queen: 87″ x 87″
- Clear instructions
- Illustrations for every step
- Fabric quantities for all included sizes
- Cutting and assembly instructions for all included sizes
- Coloring sheet
- Printable EPP shapes: print as many as you’d like!
- Printable EPP templates for easily pre-cutting fabric shapes
- Formatted to letter-sized paper for easy printing
This pattern is for personal, non-commercial use only. Group/guild licenses are available; please contact me for more info.