Bessborough quilt pattern
Large pieces and simple piecing make this quilt come together in no time at all. All you need is a background fabric and four fabric groups arranged in order from light to dark and you’ll get these wonderful stars that glow and intersect across the quilt.
This pattern is a digital PDF pattern. After purchase, you will get an email with a link enabling you to download the pattern. This link will expire after 30 days.
- Crib: 40″ x 40″
- Throw (pictured on cover): 60″ x 60″
- Twin: 72″ x 96″
- Queen: 96″ x 96″
- Clear instructions
- Illustrations for every step
- Fabric quantities for all included sizes
- Cutting and assembly instructions for all included sizes
- Coloring sheet
- Formatted to letter-sized paper for easy printing
This pattern is for personal, non-commercial use only. Group/guild licenses are available; please contact me for more info.