Add some pretty quilty flowers to your space! This very colorful quilt only has 7 colors and a background. Pick some favorite solids and make your own flower garden.
The second photo shows the crib size layout.
I include fabric requirements and instructions for three sizes, but you could easily adapt this to a king as well by adding an extra border, or to a twin by adding a top and bottom border. I list the exact colors I used in the pattern, too.
This is a digital PDF pattern. After purchase, you will get an email with a link enabling you to download the pattern. This link will expire after 30 days.
- Crib: 44″ x 44″
- Throw (pictured on cover): 68″ x 68″
- Queen: 94″ x 94″
- Clear instructions
- Illustrations for every step
- Fabric quantities for all included sizes
- Cutting instructions and diagrams for efficient fabric use for all included sizes
- Coloring sheet
- Formatted to letter-sized paper for easy printing