Aberdeen quilt pattern
This super quick and easy quilt uses 10″ squares. You can either use a bundled pre-cut stack or cut 10″ squares from your stash for a wonderfully scrappy look.
This pattern is a digital PDF pattern. After purchase, you will get an email with a link enabling you to download the pattern. This link will expire after 30 days.
- Crib: 42″ x 42″
- Throw (pictured on cover): 56″ x 69″
- Twin: 69″ x 89″
- Queen: 96″ x 96″
- Clear instructions
- Illustrations for every step
- Fabric quantities for all included sizes
- Cutting and assembly instructions for all included sizes
- Coloring sheet
- Formatted to letter-sized paper for easy printing
This pattern is for personal, non-commercial use only. Group/guild licenses are available; please contact me for more info.